BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So soorrry! :D

Hey Pplz! LOL Sorrrrryyyyy, I havnt posted anything in like 3 month. Lately, at least for me, there has been tons of glitches on Girlsense. It's been seriously agravating. I dont know if its just my computer or not. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon..

So to make up for being absent for soooo long, Ill do a tutorial!! Woo hoo. Here we go! How I make my skinny jeans :)
















So there we have it folks!! Plain and simple...Im sorry you kinda have to use your imagination with the shading, but its not that hard actually. And shade how ever you feel like it.. :D :D

And now to celebrities and such.... Comment your fave Actors! I have so many, Im not even going to make a list of them all, I'd be here all day. Well the boutique of the day is Aeropostale928...She has a lot of talent and is a great person too! And be sure to check my boutique out, ...Megancullen. And go to Lolitahze.webs.com for all things Girlsense.
Till next time,

Megan C.












0 comments: