BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hey Folks!
Megan here to talk all things Girlsense :D
So lately, I've run out of inspiration, which is really important when desigining
your latest dress or shirt. So, what I've been doing lately is going websites like,
WWW.Rue21.com or WWW.Forever21.com. Both great websites, that have "21" in them. Also there is always Google. I wouldn't even of known what Girlsense was without that faithful search engine! On my last blog, I posted a tutorial with my blog. Did you find in helpful? Because, maybe, just maybe.....I'll post more up.
But maybe.
Also, in Girlsense, they've come up with new buttons. Like a stud. Whice I thought was pretty cool. But I still the prefer the look of studs in the logo style.
Now for other news. Looking for a good book to read? Try "The bend in the Road", by Nicholas Sparks. It has mystery and, ofcourse, romance. But be aware...It may not be suitable for some younger readers, for reasons you can imagine.
Be sure to check out my Girlsense boutique....Megancullen. And, also check out the Boutique of the week.......TheNurseryRhyme. She is new, but a great designer who wants to be PRO. So Rate, Fave, Buy, and Comment!
See you later for now! -

Megan C.

0 comments: